Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Doodles of a Mad Man and Easter Present From Awesome Gram!

So I'm talking to my friend Silver this morning about the usual retarded crap we tend to waste our time discussing when he asks me if I've receieved a silver envelope in the mail yet and if I liked my present. And of course I'm like wtf are you talking about??? So after a brief discussion I find that I should be expecting said envelope in the mail as well as one he sent awhile ago for Valentine's Day. We're hoping the V-Day one is taking a tad longer because its an unusual sized envelope. Anyhoo I went to go get the mail today and lo and behold there's a silver package! To my suprise what was inside you ask???? Well a beautifully hand written note (he has the most awesome handwriting for a guy imo) with oodles of mindless doodles - here, take a peek...





Now tucked in along with this note I find a lil sumpin sumpin from his Gram who's simply the most awesome and giving lady you could imagine. Gram and I share a fondness for crocheting and crafts and I'm constantly sending off pictures to Sil to show off my latest creation to both him and Gram to get their feedback. Well wasn't I suprised to find this made by Gram for lil 'ole me...





So today was like a mini Christmas for me and I greatly appreciate what both Sil and Gram have done to make this day a bit more special for me. Thank you both so very much. /big hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to think of it as intellectual and elevated conversation....and never ask me what I'm talking about 'cause odds are I'm making it up as I go along.

Glad ya liked everything! As soon as Gram gives me the instructions for the scissors holder I'll send them on out to ya.

Anonymous said...

The card was returned. Looks like someone put a 0 where they should have put an 8...it's being resent.