Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Well here's another one of those silly surveys. This one is also about Valentine's Day. I ended up as:

You are Chocolate-Covered Strawberries!

You are one of the sweetest dishes of the Romantic Food World, a favorite for wedding feasts (and honeymoon suites)! You would travel back in time if possible to relive your favorite sentimental moments, and you can experience pure bliss just holding hands with your beloved. But you're also a little sassy — so for this Valentine's Day, consider unusual places to serve the strawberries.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same thing. Now I want strawberries....

Anonymous said...

not into strawberries but cherries now ur talkin

~Sher~ said...

Hmmmm strawberries, cherries yum either way I'm tasty >:)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! I wasnt aware that gourd was a valentines day candy flavor ,but judging the way your head is swelling like a pumpkin it must be.

~Sher~ said...

uh huh hope you have an enjoyable v-day...ALONE :p

Anonymous said...

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

eh ooooh well more chocolate 4 me