Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I finally received my Kitchen Swap package from Chrissyf at C'ville today. Here are pics of all the great stuff I received:


Caramel filled chocolates (yum), 2 skeins of cotton yarn, an angel dishcloth and a scrubbie...


Two reversible potholders/hotpads (side one view)...


Two reversible potholders/hotpads (side two view)...


A large square trivet and a small star shaped hotpad...


Two oven mitts (way cool!)...


Three dishtowels. The flowered ones are completely crocheted! I think they are just the coolest! Yup, another pattern I'd love to have...

Thanks so much Chrissyf for your generosity. I had a great time swapping with you.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Love those flowered dishtowels.

~Sher~ said...

I received these in a kitchen swap last year from Chrissyf. Wonder if I can get the pattern...? lol