Saturday, January 19, 2008

Even though I'm fighting a small bout of bronchitis at the moment, I finally managed to snap a few pics of the great stuff I received from my C'ville Christmas Swap partner, Dawn. She sent so much stuff I could hardly believe my eyes! So without further ado let's get to the pics.....









So here's a partial list of some of the great things I received:

a gorgeous afghan in great Christmas colors
french vanilla color changing candle
nail polish, nail stickers, manicure set
vanilla rose bath set
cinnamon bun candles
hand towels
handmade dish clothes
collectible kitchen fairy (egg nog pose)
stuffed snowman and reindeer baby
handmade tree shaped ornie
necklace and earrings
crochet thread and yarn
sewing patterns
crochet hooks, patterns, magazines and leaflets
porcelain fairy/angel doll (totally gorgeous!)
candies, cocoa, coffee and assorted goodies
frosty returns movie for the family
a bunch of goodies and gifts for my kiddies
and soooooo much more.....

I was totally spoiled by Dawn this year and even though she spent some of her time in the hospital during the swap, I simply can't believe how much she managed to do! Thank you so much to my new friend Dawn for your generosity. I truly loved everything! But now I must get back to bed since I believe my Nyquil is finally kicking in....

1 comment:

crochet4charity said...

Aww I'm sorry to hear you are so sick sher.I know what that brohnchitis is like.NO fun! I'm so glad to hear you liked everything.Don't let her fool you ladies and gents she definetly spoiled me too!You take care of your self and get better soon my new friend!