Monday, April 14, 2008

Just the other day I received my reveal package from my Spring Secret Pal - losingmymind2 from Crochetville. Her are pics of the great stuff that was inside:





Not shown in the pics are some great things she sent along for my two younger children - giant crayons and a coloring book for my daughter and a wooden toolbox kit that my son can build for himself. I received so many great things during the course of this swap. My partner was totally awesome, and was a great pen pal to correspond with. She was also very sneaky in that she had a few of her C'ville friends keep me off her track by having them send me a couple of packages during the swap. Now that's a "crafty" lady if I ever met one! Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness. It was a pleasure getting to know you better. I loved everything I received so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

/poke /poke

Though your blog might be getting lonesome. When you get your picture you better post a snap shot of it!!!

(still not telling what it's going to be about :P)

~Sher~ said...

well i hope you have the right mailing addy...

Anonymous said...

....now that you mention it....I don't think I do......