Sunday, May 31, 2009

Well I know it seems like its been forever since I've posted and that's because it has been! I've been uber busy with all kinds of stuff. But not to let anyone down, here's a few projects I worked on the past few months.

This first pic is of a tank top I made for a friend/co-worker for her anniversary. She and he hubby were getting remarried in Vegas and she wanted a little something special to wear while sight seeing.



This next pic is a baby set I made for another friend/co-worker who's sister was having a baby.



I have to admit, making the baby set was much easier than the tank top. I had to resize the top a few times to get it to fit properly but Robin was a good sport in understanding that although I followed the pattern exactly, it just wasn't gonna fly. I won't get into too much detail about why it wasn't fitting right other than to say there was too much up top to cover that it needed a few more rows across the back to button properly. I'm just glad that in the end she was happy with it and that with all my crocheting experience I was able to ditch the pattern and make it fit!

I have a few smaller projects in the works atm but being that the weather is getting warmer here and most of them are for Christmas, I'm being a little lazy and have been doing more reading than crocheting lately. Well, I'm off to start some chores and hopefully I won't be away from here as long as I was last time. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Having had my own little girl 2 months ago, I just LOVE the baby set. You are very talented. :)

~Sher~ said...

OMG! Congrats Karla! I got this pattern from Annie's. Not sure if they still have it but it was a digital download. The book had a few other sets too. Thanks for the kind words :)